Tuesday, August 7, 2012

State Fair Results

Earlier this summer I entered 4 photographs into the Iowa State Fair Photography Salon and one of my photos was accepted. This is actually a big deal because only a little over 20% of the photos submitted are accepted.

The one that was accepted was San Fernando Cathedral which is in San Antonio, TX. I took this photograph on March 16, 2012 at 9:30pm.

The other three photos I entered but were not accepted are below:

Iowa State Campanile


Bricks Bar and Grill


Pink Lily


If you have a chance to go to the Iowa State Fair make sure you take time to go through the Photography Salon in the Cultural Center Building. There are a lot of fabulous photos that were entered this year. I would love to post about the winners but I do not have their permission. For the list of the results you can go to the Iowa State Fair website: Iowa State Fair and look under the competition tab for the competition results.

No comments:

Post a Comment