Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Photo Contest results

Recently I entered some photos into a photo contest that was done by one of the photo clubs I am a member of. I was pleased with how I did. I would have loved to have placed in everything I entered but realistically I know that is not possible especially with several of the phenomenal photographers that are members. One of the best parts of entering into this club's contest is the feedback on how to improve my photography.

Here is the photo that won the Open Category and was runner up to Best of Show. It is the Decorah Bank Building. This was taken in July at the Nordic Fest and was a HDR. I have had this photo on this blog when I talked about building an HDR.

I had an Honorable Mention with my Black and White Spider Web. This photo was on this blog last week.

My other Honorable Mention was the San Fernando Cathedral in San Antonio. This was the photo that was accepted into the State Fair and discussed in that post.


Sorry that there is not as much content to my blog this week, but it has been a very busy week and I did not have much time to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment